New song I am almost done with... (hooray!)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I never saw it coming , but I feel it to this day
This choice, this choice was Yours
And I still don’t understand
Silence kicked laughter right in the face
Blinded me
But Every time this life has run me over
you help me back to my feet

I’m down but not out
I’m stronger than those words
My love has gone through hell
Every scar has a story to tell
And you’re gonna listen this time
you’re gonna listen this time

I’ve had to forgive just to breath, its 6am again
Do you even notice, can you say it
Or will it always be like this
I’ve made some bad choices in the name of survival
When I was dying, i found
A reason to move and live
When I look in the eyes of my kids

I’m up but not finished
I’m stronger than the words
My love has gone through hell
Every scar has a storty to tell
And the world’s gonna listen this time
Baby you’re gonna listen this time

There is nothing to live for but Love
There is nothing to fight for but love
There is nothing to die for but love
There is nothing….nothing but Your love

So take that picture of that little girl
Helpless, abused, and broken
And light it up
The world’s gonna listen this time
Mamma your gonna listen this time
Cause I have nothing….I am nothing… I have nothing
Nothing but Your love

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful and raw. I can't wait to hear the music and orchestration for it. Just the words hit a relatable chord I'm sure even the unemotional can identify with.

    ReplyDelete